Monday, August 24, 2009

Nice fins from our customer Matt Kimball




Just received an e mail from a customer who had some success with our Bigbite Offshore Pelagic Plugs.. Here is what he wrote:


"Love the traditional cedar plug, so when I saw the Big Bite Offshore metal pelagic plug I thought it was genius. Ordered a silver one and threw it in the tackle bag. Then in May I took some friends fishing off Palm Beach, FL, trolling for mahi with the usual spread. Thinking I might get lucky with a tuna, I dropped the BBO plug way back on the shotgun. It got slammed, and to my suprise a big mahi was doing backflips on the other end. One fish on ice, reset the lines, this time putting the BBO plug just behind the propwash. It got hammered again, another mahi to the boat. Now I pull a BBO pelagic plug all the time. "-Matt Kimall, North Palm Beach

Thanks for the kind words Matt! Keep up the good work! You can check out our Bigbite Offshore Pelagic Plugs by clicking here.

No comments: